New
Find
Notify
Tools

Berry's Bullets
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Ever use em? Price seems pretty good .They look to be very similar to Ranier Bullets.

Posts: 129 | Location: colorado | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I nabbed a bunch of them at the SHOT show last year, they look to be nicely made but I haven't loaded any of them up yet.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
I've been shooting them out of my 9mm &.40S&W Glock. Recently I have tried them out of a 5" .357sig & they perform fine. A good alt. to lead bullets.

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Atomic level 10mm and 40sw cause them to spin off some material making extra holes in the target, other than that, they are good bullets from good people.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've used both brands and to me they are both fine for general plinking, etc.

Posts: 733 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Berry's 350 gr. bullets in my 45-70 Browning '86 are super accurate with either 29.0 grains 2400, or 59 grains VV-N135. My favorite loads in that rifle. (29 grs. 2400 is over max recommended by most loading manuals...don't use it without truly working up with your own bullets, cases, primers, etc. - and even then you are on your own...)

AC

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've been using Berry's in both my S&W40 and 10mm with real good results. 7.3 grs of unique with a 155 gr RNFP in the 40

Posts: 59 | Location: Soledad, CA USA | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Berry's Bullets are made to be shot at 'under magnum' speeds.
If you are getting spin offs, they are going too fast.
I shoot a lot of them and think they are great.They are very low in lead misting,making them perfect for indoor ranges.
Good bullet for the buck.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote