New
Find
Notify
Tools

should I
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
be saving my brass evey time I go to the range if I am not a reloader? I could sell it somewhere, right?

Thanks

Dave

one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
I don`t know if it`s worth saving to sell but, it`s worth saving until you see the light and start reloading...

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

OLE JOE HAS THE RIGHT ANSWER! I KEPT ALL MY BRASS WHEN I STARTED SHOOTING EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T KNOW IF I WOULD EVER RELOAD OR NOT. IT JUST SEEMED TOO GOOD A THING TO THROW AWAY. I'M GLAD I DID KEEP EM BECAUSE I LEARNED HOW TO RELOAD ABOUT 5 YRS LATER AND HAD A GOOD START ON BRASS.

IF YOU NEVER PLAN TO RELOAD AND YOUR BRASS IS .357 MAG OR .38 SPL YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME !

THE 2ND AMENDMENT PROTECTS US ALL.....

ONCE YOU'VE SEEN ONE NAKED WOMAN YOU PRETTY MUCH WANT TO SEE THE REST OF EM.........

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave,

The most money you'll ever make off that brass is to load it again. Well, you actually won't save any money, but you can shoot a whole lot more for the same amount!

Posts: 157 | Location: The Edge of Texas | Registered: 26 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!!! How would I learn to reload--have no friends that reload, no equip etc...where would I start?

Thanks

one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted Hide Post
Buy most any loading manual. They have great "how-to" sections in the front.

Posts: 1325 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
lubbockdave.....I assume that's Texas....and you don't know anyone that reloads????..... you ain't looked around.....if you lived within a hundred miles I'd give you the grand tour!!!

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
As noted the manuals are a great way to get a idea of what you need to reload and how to do it. Check your library for books on the subject. The gun clubs in your area might have some one who would be willing to coach a beginner, doesn`t hurt to ask. The forums, here and others, are a endless source of info and ideas. If you have questions don`t be afraid to ask, we`ve all asked a few.

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check with RCBS (800-533-5000). They used to give away a very nice booklet on reloading which covered the basics very well, slick and in color. Nice folks.

Posts: 157 | Location: The Edge of Texas | Registered: 26 January 2004Reply With Quote