THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    I’m still in line to get Hornady’s EZeject kit.

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m still in line to get Hornady’s EZeject kit.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I’m still in line to get Hornady’s EZeject kit.

The 8 shell plates that I sent to Hornady on 3/20/09 were returned to me, retrofitted for the EZeject, yesterday, 4/14/09. Each in a real nice plastic container of its own - even had the Shell Plate Number on the case.

But there was no EZeject kit. So, I called to see why. I wondered if they had forgotten me.

I talked to Jennifer. She asked if my press’s SN was below 7000, I said “yes”.

She said there was a list of folks getting the kit and proceeded to look for my name on it.

She found my name, I’m on the list, so, I’ll just have to be patient – She said they were on “Backorder” and couldn’t give me an ETA.

Well, with the return of my shell plates I think can again use my “old” LnL – I read somewhere that the retrofitted shell plates still work on a non-EZeject LnL press.

We’ll see.

Hack

Posts: 103 | Location: Columbus, Georgia | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They work.

Hack

Posts: 103 | Location: Columbus, Georgia | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With Quote