New
Find
Notify
Tools

where to buy lapua products (online)?
 Login/Join

<bearlake>
posted
online web sight for buying lapua products??

<csj>
posted
Take a look at Sinclair

http://www.sinclairintl.com/

CJ

one of us
posted Hide Post
I've always had good luck with http://www.grafs.com/

-- Scott

Posts: 47 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 24 September 2001Reply With Quote
<Ben H>
posted
Try www.eabco.com. Best prices I have found on Lapua brass.

Good Luck,
Ben H

<Paul Dustin>
posted

one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
bearlake -
I've always had good luck at www.midsouthshooterssupply.com (if you don't mind waiting forever for the pages to load). I also checked out eabco.com, per Ben H's post; their prices are really good, and, they're in your neck of the woods.
R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
<bearlake>
posted
Thanks for all the great links guys!

<bearlake>
posted
All these web sites offer the Lapua scenar bullets but i would like to try the lock base bullets as well. I will call around to see if one of these dealers can order the lock base. But if any one has shot them and knows where to get them could you please let me know. THANKS

one of us
posted Hide Post
bearlake, I received your message.

My dealer here in Germany has quite competitive prices, speaks English and is a flexible and friendly guy.

When he really is as flexible as I think he is, he will send you the bullets.

When you visit his site
http://www.lima-wiederladetechnik.de/seite3.html you will see that cal.30 lockbase 150 grs costs $132/1000 (or $15/100) PLUS s&h PLUS tax.

The pluses are likely to make the transaction unattractive to you especially as low shipping costs means 6 weeks waiting.

Best you contact Mr.Liebig - his e-mail address is on the first page of his catalog.

Hope I could help - I liked to write these lines as we are used to receive our shooting stuff from your country.

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
<bearlake>
posted
Waitaminit
I checked out the web site and looked around a little. Can you tell me what it says about molly coated bullets? From what i could make of the german it looked like it was an extra $5.00 per 100 bullets? That was 5.00 doitch mark. What ever that may be in US dollars?

one of us
posted Hide Post
bearlake, 1 $ is (was) about 2.20 DM. Now DM is gone and it's the Euro (which is 1.95583 DM). Putting the pieces together 1 $ is something like 1.1 EUR. Very handy.

LIMA offers a moly coating service: $ 3.65/100 bullets.

I talked to Volker Liebich today - he is going to update his page this month.

He will be glad to send you the bullets you want - just e-mail the specifications.

Let me add: if I were you I would email Lapua and tell them what a lousy service you experienced - they shall name you a distributor who has lockbase on stock.

[This message has been edited by waitaminit (edited 01-05-2002).]

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote