New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nosler 2nd bullet sales
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have a link or phone # for the place in Oregon that sells the Nosler 2nds? I have one of their flyers here somewhere but can not find it. It is "________" Outfitters.

Thanks in advance

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try the Shooters Pro Shop 541-312-2506. There's a web site too. BigEd

Posts: 161 | Location: Seattle - temporarily! | Registered: 04 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
This is what the guys at Nosler told me there web site sucks. I have there flyer right here it is Shooter Pro Shop 107 SW Columbia Street. Bend, Oregon 97702 541-312-2506. If you have a fax number I can fax it to you tommorrow.

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Zeke
posted Hide Post

Posts: 655 | Location: Oregon Monsoon Central | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here's my bookmark for shopping them....

http://www.shootersproshop.com/reloading.htm

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks guys, I found it, with the help of M1Tanker. I was keeping him up late helping me search.

Chic Worthing

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
Heck he doesn't do anything anyhow mention P.T to him he breaks out in a cold sweat Big Grin. I have seen him in action. When you talk to him again tell him to mow his lawn. He is bringing the property value down in our nieghborhood. He thinks he is back in Idaho, I'm waiting for that old ford of his to end up in his front yard on wood blocks.

John

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have redone the web site and it is better than it was.

one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
You are right I looked at there site last night and it is heck of lot better than it was before. When I talked to them 2 months ago they still had the old web-site.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you ever lose it again I think the Nosler site itself has a link to the pro shop. I've had good luck with these folks both while visiting the store and ordering on line. I thought there shipping was reasonable. My one disappointment was I hit the factory at the wrong time for a tour. Would be interesting to watch the bullet making process in action.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For you folks who have purchased the "seconds". Do they shot as accurately as the "firsts"?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've bought a quite a few partitions, accubonds, and solid bases and can't tell them from new either in appearance or performance.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:
For you folks who have purchased the "seconds". Do they shot as accurately as the "firsts"?

Yep. Can't tell a whit of difference in accuracy or terminal performance.

Regards,
hm

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 931 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
322, has he put any of those "NO HUNTEN" signs on the lawn yet?

Chic Worthing

One of Us
Picture of Croberts
posted Hide Post
Hey,
in reguards to the seconds in the bullets, I noticed that they also have Nosler Brass seconds, have any of you all tried them? I noticed that the 1st's are all weight sorted, and the seconds say that the weights will vary. Have you all noticed this in your experience?

A man should never stop learning, so a man should never stop asking questions

Posts: 164 | Location: Abingdon Va. | Registered: 09 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Customstox:
322, has he put any of those "NO HUNTEN" signs on the lawn yet?

Not yet but don't give him any Ideas!

John

one of us
posted Hide Post
Have shot a fair amount of 2nds in partitions, bt's and accubonds. Weight is pretty consistent, but maybe not as tight as '1sts' I have had different colored tips on bt's and accubonds than on the 1sts.

I have also noticed that when measuring with a bullet comparator from Sinclair, there will be some different lengths than with the 1sts, and also less consistent.

Having said all that, they shoot right with the firsts in my rigs, and I use them for most all of my practice sessions, I haven't shot them at game, 1sts only for me on game.....

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use them and they work fine. I had to make a Texas heart shot on a buck last year and it dropped the critter right there. On paper I see no difference between 1st & 2nd grade bullets as far as accuracy goes. All the performance at a bargain price.

Posts: 29 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote