New
Find
Notify
Tools

load info
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
how do most of you keep track of your load info? do you write on each box powder, primer, projectile, oal, and so on. or do you keep it in a log and and just correspond your boxes with the log? seems a little redundant to write all that info on each box so i thought about just numbering the loads in my log and writing that number on each box with the corresponding loads.

Posts: 300 | Location: louisiana | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have manila folders made up for every rifle I have, and record load data in each one. I keep a log at the range when load testing, then put those notes in the manila folder when I get home. I record info on every load at the range, good and bad, so I can keep track of loads that work, and those that don't.
I keep no info on the computer about any of my guns. Too many people have access to my hard drive, and I want NO one to know what I have.

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Data book from office supply.
Duplicate info on boxes written on adhesive tape. Full load info with how many times fired, trim info, etc.

Posts: 4882 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I do both a log book like a 4x6 that does not leave my loading room and the midway label that I buy in a roll.

Eagles from above

Posts: 147 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
I use a loose leaf notebook, one for rifles, one for handguns.

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote