New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lee Shooter program for Windows
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have the old Ms Dos version of Lee's "Shooter". They have a version out for Windows. They calim to have 6 printable targets aand "On Screen Reloading Manuals", amoung other things. Does anybody have the Lee Shooter program for Windows. I need openions.

Posts: 355 | Location: Roanoke, Virginia | Registered: 29 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought a copy last year and I love the ability to tract loads,powders,bullets as well as all of my guns,even the scopes and stuff can be added in.
For $13.50 it is the best value out there.

Midway has it on sale right now.
45nut

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
<FarRight>
posted
I use it also, mostly for info and keeping tract of my loads. You can make notes and stuff like that. I got mine for 11 bucks. I'm glad that I have it. I had some cast bullets given to me and I used the reloading books they had to find a load to start with. You should find it useful.

one of us
posted Hide Post
45nut:
FarRight:
Thank you for your response.
We are upgrading our computers [5] from 233mgh to 3000 mgh, very soon. We will not be able to run most of our Ms Dos programs with Professional XP.
With the favorable response from you and the other users,I am defnately upgrading SHOOTER.
45nut says that Midway has it on sale for $13.50, with a $40 minimum.
FarRight:
Where can I get it fo$11.00?
MADISON

Posts: 355 | Location: Roanoke, Virginia | Registered: 29 May 2003Reply With Quote