Find
Notify
Tools

Redding and Forster products.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Trez Hensley
posted
Just as an FYI, I am just starting up as a retailer for both Redding and Forster. It's a mail order side business for my family. If you are willing to work with me to get my first few orders/buying minimums, and are not in a real hurry (read I want it right now-off the shelf), I can help you guys out with a good deal on anything from these two companies. This is not my primary business (custom stockmaking is), so my overhead is not an issue. Of course I want to make a bit of spending money in the deal but you would be helping me out as well and would get a good deal for doing so.

To prevent any misunderstandings could you please go to the Forster/Redding web site and pick out the specific dies/products you want and specify their part number for me.

Forster site

Redding's site is.

Redding

I can give you 40% off of retail (retail total times .6) for Redding and still make some spending money. Forster has a lower profit margin, so for them I can give 20% off (retail total times .8).

As for the availablity, I will make the purchase direct from the factory, so if they have it, it should be a fairly quick turn around. I will see if they can drop ship it to you to make it quicker. This % off will apply to anything in their catalogs. I appreciate any business I receive. Let me know if your interested. ----trezandjolie@yahoo.com---- or PM me.

Trez Hensley-ACGG
Custom Gunmaker
Curious about who Jesus is? Click hereChristianity-or- contact me

Posts: 485 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please clarify "retail" price. Is this street price or is it catalog price?

One of Us
Picture of Trez Hensley
posted Hide Post
Winchester 69 has brought some things to my attention that I did not previously know and I'm not too proud to admit it.

I changed this in the original posts for those who may not read this far down to notice the change.

The margin for sales on Redding products are very low on the retail end. I'll have to go down to 40% off MSRP (retail total times .6) to create a good deal for you all. I'll give this a shot.

Forster products do not have such a generous discount for the dealer (read inflated MSRP), so the 20% off (retail total times .8)for them will need to be kept where it is.

Anyway, I'm still interested in making a go of this so......PM me
Thanks Winchester69 for the reality check,

Trez Hensley-ACGG
Custom Gunmaker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're quite welcome. Sorry for any trauma. Just thought earlier was better than later.

One of Us
Picture of Trez Hensley
posted Hide Post
No trauma at all, Hadn't done all of my due diligence yet and am still in the process of working on the details. I'm too easy going to let anything like this bother me.

God is too good and this life is too short for creating strife over such things. He will provide as long as I do my part and that includes helping others. In this case that means giving people reasonable prices. Since this is a mail order business, the market requires it.

All is good!

Thanks again,

Trez Hensley-ACGG
Custom Gunmaker

one of us
posted Hide Post
How much for redding type s neck dies?

How much for bushings?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Trez Hensley
posted Hide Post
Since they carry so many products, the best way I can think of to let you know, is for me to send you to their site.

For Redding products, go to their web site, find the products you want and multipy your total by .6 This will be the price I can give you. Then if you send me the product numbers and $, I can get them ordered for you.

For Forster do the same but multiply your total by .8

Forster site

Redding site

I hope this answers your questions, as short of creating my own catalog, this is the best way I can think of.

Thanks again and I hope to do business with you.

Trez Hensley-ACGG
Custom Gunmaker