New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attention-Jon A . and Hot Core
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
How much have you learned about ballistics from our resident expert from germany?I am sure that you can now understand why I chose to step out when I did.There is simply no way you are going to get an intelligent response from an individual whose arrogance overpowers what little intelligence he may have.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing. But it's fun--kind of like holding a cookie just out of reach of a small child. He will keep struggling and trying but alas, he simply isn't ever going to reach it!

I suppose I should feel bad. But I don't! [Big Grin]

Posts: 920 | Location: Mukilteo, WA | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey stubblejumper, Yes indeed, "your close and personal buddy"(HAHAHA) seems only to have Personal Attacks, incorrect logic and wrong ballistic knowledge as his strengths. [Big Grin]

I also realize Jon A is just working him over for the fun of it. Just as well, cause the more "your buddy" talks, the less he knows. Being known as a fool on a Board like this is not soon forgotten.

Real strange your bud hasn't come up with an explaination for "WHY" he got his information on the S.D. TOTALLY WRONG so many times. And apparently still doesn't understand it.

I just don't feel comfortable acepting any info from people who don't even have a clue about the Basics.

I do enjoy your posts. If you want a few RNs so your catrtidges can look bad, let me know. [Wink]

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Core:
I just don't feel comfortable acepting any info from people who don't even have a clue about the Basics.

Rrright. Seconded [Big Grin] .
This is probably the reason why I haven't been able to take you or Jon serious in any way in this thread, even though some erratic half-misunderstood snippets of truth blink through now and then.

As your posting shows, you evidently haven't even understood the very basics of ballistics yet; no sense arguing with you thus. But amusing you are indeed - so please do continue, it's fun to see you jump from puddle to puddle with loud *splash*es.

Yours helpfully,
C.

Posts: 2452 | Location: Old Europe | Registered: 23 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess we will have to make room for sdgunslinger as he was just educated by the great fountain of knowledge as well.At this rate it won't take the readers of the forum long to figure out what kind of an individual he really is.

[ 06-12-2003, 07:04: Message edited by: stubblejumper ]

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of redial
posted Hide Post
Even larger would be the list of those who just ignore posters whose contributions are uninformative, snide and vicious. Isn't that the definition of troll?

BTW, I use spitzers near and far too. In the .30 cal and smaller that I shoot, Partitions do as well as any other can regardless of shape and retain the flat shooting characteristics I enjoy.

All the best, lads!

Redial

Posts: 1121 | Location: Florence, MT USA | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Redial-Sometimes it takes a few attempts at communication to discover what an individual is like.Once I see that I am wasting my time I ignore the individual.Others reading the posts from the sideline have the advantage of seeing peoples responses and are able to assess them without getting involved.In this case I believe your assessment to be a good one.

[ 06-12-2003, 07:49: Message edited by: stubblejumper ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dear Stubblejumper,

you may certainly go on whining loudly and plaintively, and I certainly won't stop you doing so. Such spectacle has an amusing quality after all.

Nevertheless, perusing e.g. the following thread may still teach you a good lot about things which - as far as now - you yet seem to ignore:

http://www.serveroptions.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=001159

But please note that I only wrote "teach"; whether you allow yourself to learn from it, is another question altogether. [Smile]

Signing as your most helpful and educational servant,

Carcano

Posts: 2452 | Location: Old Europe | Registered: 23 June 2001Reply With Quote