New
Find
Notify
Tools

eguns.com
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I want to buy some Dillon dies for shipment DownUnder. Eguns.com seems to be the only one that has the stuff I want AND who will ship out of USA. Never heard much about them. Just thought I would get some "references" before I gave them my credit card details. They specifically have a no Paypal sign up which concerned me a bit. Thanks for any comments good or bad.

Picture of barefootarkie
posted Hide Post
I can't help on the egun reference. Don't know anything about them. I do know Paypal does not allow use for gun purchases and therefore it is not favored by many who deal in the shooting industry. Paypal can still be used by useing their 'secure card' feature. This generates a single use Mastercard credit card and can be used where Paypal is not accepted. The payment comes out of your Paypal account. There is less worry about your credit card info falling into the wrong hands as the card is good for one time only. Jimmy

...read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and I learned much from both of their styles. (J.B.)

Posts: 51 | Location: Redfield,Ar | Registered: 14 September 2002Reply With Quote