Find
Notify
Tools

Huntington Reloading Dies Cheap
 Login/Join

<Gunnerguy>
posted
Gentlemen,

I'm selling approx 800 Huntington reloading die sets, there's many G group special order sets, varmint and unusual calibers. These were contracted by a company named Eagle from Huntington Dies about 6-7 years ago, the company closed and I purchased all of the inventory about 5 years ago when Eagle closed.

These are all brand new sets, there in crapy plastic boxes, I've sold about 250-300 sets at gunshows with no complaints or returns with many dealers buying and I've sold approx 150 sets online with 2 returns.

I offer a 5 day inspection, I can send out pictures if you need, please email me and I'll send you out a list of the dies avail. I'm selling most of these dies for 50% back of Huntington's price and there are some real oddball dies that I've never seen before.

Thanks, Ray Holt

[ 11-26-2002, 23:10: Message edited by: Gunnerguy ]

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Ray you have mail.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are you the same Ray Holt that sold some dies @ Graybeards?

If so, Brian Mayes gave this review on you,

"Sent money order for dies in December,he cashed it,never received dies and never heard from Ray Holt again.He currently has two Postal Fraud cases against him.BEWARE."

And Pat Walkin did not have nice things to say also.

"I sent a money order for two sets of dies on 12/22/01. The money order was cashed on 1/3/02. Since then I have recieved lots of excuses, but no dies. Since 2/2/02, he does not even respond to my emails.
Ray Holt is from Huntington Beach, Ca."

Bulldog...

[ 11-27-2002, 03:50: Message edited by: bulldog ]

Posts: 141 | Location: Ruston, Louisiana | Registered: 09 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gunnerguy:
Gentlemen,

I'm selling approx 800 Huntington reloading die sets, there's many G group special order sets, varmint and unusual calibers. These were contracted by a company named Eagle from Huntington Dies about 6-7 years ago, the company closed and I purchased all of the inventory about 5 years ago when Eagle closed.

These are all brand new sets, there in crapy plastic boxes, I've sold about 250-300 sets at gunshows with no complaints or returns with many dealers buying and I've sold approx 150 sets online with 2 returns.

I offer a 5 day inspection, I can send out pictures if you need, please email me and I'll send you out a list of the dies avail. I'm selling most of these dies for 50% back of Huntington's price and there are some real oddball dies that I've never seen before.

Thanks, Ray Holt

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bulldog:
Are you the same Ray Holt that sold some dies @ Graybeards?

If so, Brian Mayes gave this review on you,

"Sent money order for dies in December,he cashed it,never received dies and never heard from Ray Holt again.He currently has two Postal Fraud cases against him.BEWARE."

And Pat Walkin did not have nice things to say also.

"I sent a money order for two sets of dies on 12/22/01. The money order was cashed on 1/3/02. Since then I have recieved lots of excuses, but no dies. Since 2/2/02, he does not even respond to my emails.
Ray Holt is from Huntington Beach, Ca."

Bulldog...

Uh oh... First post & it isn't looking good for Ray....

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gunner, I am currently planning to buy several sets of new dies. Your price is very tempting but the previous posts have me a little concerned. Would you be willing to da a COD? With your price of Half off the cod cahrges would still make it worthwhile.
I am also planning a trip to Southern CA. in December and would be willing to come over and pay in cash if that works for you.
I will be buying:
338 RUM
358STA
40-65 Winchester
458 Lott
264 WM
Thanks
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is the same Ray Holt that stiffed me for almost a year.

I had to resort to telling a member of his family what he did to me,to make him say he'd send me my money back.

It's been ten days since he claimed to send my money back.I'm only about 700 miles from Ray.It does not take ten days for a letter to go that far.FWIW,I have bought a lot of packages from southern California and the longest one has taken was 3 days.

His excuse for not answering both my e-mails and those of Pat Walkin and also the letters of the US Postal Inspection Service is that he claimed he thought we "were full of bullshit".

When I do recive my refund from Mr.Holt,and when Pat Walkin recives his,I will consider the matter closed.So far,after 11 months of having to deal with this BS,we have recived nothing.

To those that order from Ray,I certainly hope your orders arrive.If they don't.........

Brian.

PS-I wasn't going to say anything here until Bulldog brought up my name.Then I felt it neccessary to state the facts for prospective buyers.

PPS-I will more than gladly provide anyone who is interested every single e-mail ever exchanged between myself and Ray,and also documents from the US Postal Inspection Service.Pat Walkin will gladly do the same.

Thank you for your time.

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brian,
You got a PM.
Bulldog...

Posts: 141 | Location: Ruston, Louisiana | Registered: 09 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Let it be known that I recived my refund from Ray Holt today.It was delayed because he put the wrong zip code on it.

When Pat Walkin recives his refund,I will consider the matter CLOSED.

It should be known that I ordered these dies on 12/11/01.I did not recive my refund until today,11/27/02.That is 11 1/2 months.

FWIW.

Brian.

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<BEJ>
posted
Thanks to all of you for the feedback on this dude. You saved me some bucks (but I ain't giving you any!!!)

<Gunnerguy>
posted
Is it my turn to tell the TRUTH????

I sent Brian and Pat Walkin their dies days after they ordered them, along with 150+- other sets and they were the only ones supposedly that didn't receive them.

My fault was that I was trying to save everyone money by shipping via USPS Media Mail, instead of charging for Priority Mail. It's a mistake that won't happen again because it took almost a month for some guys to get their dies. USPS quotes 5-7 days by Media mail, not 3-4 weeks and in 2 cases, I did ship the customer another set.

However, when Brian & Pat start ripping me a new online, it snowballed into everyone thinking that I'm some kind of master criminal. Yeah....boy that's me, I got away with a whole $15 of Brian's and a whole $70 of Pats.

I had pretty much figured that they were trying to scam me into sending another set for free. In any even, my cousin spoke to Brian, then told me about the conversation. When my cousin told me that Brian was a good guy who had helped him out, I figured that maybe he wasn't trying to rip me off for more dies. When I emailed Pat, the same thing happened so I sent Brian his $15 back and I shipped Pat his dies which he should have by now.

I'm not ripping off anyone, I'm not here to steal from anyone and so far out of 350-400 sets of dies I've sold, there are 2 who returned their dies for a refund, Brian & Pat and one guy named Sam Gardner who has been posting a bunch of BS just to start a flame war. I sold Sam a set of dies for $20, he told me he didn't like them and I told him to return them for a refund. Instead, all he's done is bad mouth me for no reason.

You don't want to buy from me, no problem, but don't do it because of these posts and I do stand behind what I'm selling. Ask those who I just shipped their dies to today if their happy with what they ordered.

Ray

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Ray,
can you post a listing of what dies you have?
I need 500 jeffery, and will think about just about anything else
jeffe

Posts: 39562 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray,
You left out the part where you made us wait almost a year to refund your money,and that you NEVER ONCE intended to refund our money,until your family got involved.

Your cousin didn't tell you that I was a good guy.The extent of our conversation,short of my telling him what a con artist you are,is that he asked if I wanted to sell him my Unertl 10x scope.I said no.That was it.AFTER you sent the refund we got talked further,but not before that.

It makes no difference the amount you ripped us off for-I would have hounded you the same if you had ripped me off for ten cents.It's the principle of it.If you caught someone stealing $15 from your wallet,wouldn't you be upset?No difference.

You took our money,didn't deliver the dies,then ignored us until your family found out what you had done.Don't you think that's WRONG Ray??

You do realize,don't you,that you have lost a lot of potential sales by what you did to Pat and I??Probibly amounting to 10 times more than what you scammed from us???

Folks,if his cousin hadn't found out what he had done,he would have NEVER refunded our money.Keep this in mind-if you order something from Ray,and it gets lost in the mail,will he think YOU are trying to scam him and pull this same BS with you?

Brian.

<Pat W>
posted
I wanted to confirm what Brian wrote, and it is encouraging that he got his refund. To his credit, Ray has recently (although belatedly) made an attempt to set things right. He claims to have sent me the dies a few days ago. I have not received them yet, but in all fairness to Ray, I will post to let all know if and when I get them. Like Brian, I will then consider the matter closed.

Pat

one of us
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a list Ray. Thanks - Dan

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
<Big Stick>
posted
Ray,

Disregard my Email,inquiring about die availability.

I'm not a gambling man.............

<Big Stick>
posted
Gentlemen,

Let me state plainly and with zero reservation,that the seller in question,is a first rate asshole in MY opinion.

Tread lightly and buyer beVERYware..............

<Pat W>
posted
In all fairness to Ray, I received my dies today, and he even threw in an extra set of 270 dies, even though I had told him the offer was generous but unnecessary. Whatever may have happenned, Brian got his refund and I got my dies, an I now consider the matter closed. I will give Ray Holt credit for setting things straight.

Pat W

<Cobalt>
posted
Heck, I'll give him a chance. Just send me a list of available dies. Need 6mmPPC, 7mmBR, .376 Steyr, and a number of wildcats,etc. Cobalt