New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats wrong with this picture
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Ok, Time to play Detective. Click on the link below and look at the picture. You will have approx 30 seconds to study the picture before being asked what is askew in it. Here is a hint. Sit with your face approx 6-8 inches from your monitor and relax your vision, take your time. Let me know how you did. I missed it the 1st time, my wife got it.
PS: If you turn your volume way up you may hear the hint.

http://www.tekzoned.com/whatswrong/index.html

------------------
If guns are outlawed, Only outlaws will have guns.

[This message has been edited by Nutoy (edited 03-10-2002).]

Posts: 268 | Location: God's Country, East Tex. USA | Registered: 08 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot, ya sicko

Off to change my shorts....

~Holmes

Posts: 1171 | Location: Wyoming, USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No
I can't find anything unusually??
PerN

Posts: 108 | Location: Härnösand Sweden | Registered: 17 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PerN,

You may not have given it enough time.

Once the picture of the room loads up, give it 30-45 seconds.

And it does help to turn the volume up and select the full screen option, as well.

~Holmes

Posts: 1171 | Location: Wyoming, USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
got it straight away!
nothing to do with reloading/guns/or anything thing else related to this site!!

Posts: 1179 | Location: scotland | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
nothing.......
nothing......
nothing.....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 638 | Location: O Canada! | Registered: 21 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill Adams
posted Hide Post
Boy this thing is everywhere, been sent to me twice in email..

------------------
"It has been my experience that nothing improves the disposition of a scoundrel like hanging him." Andrew Jackson

Posts: 617 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 22 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Still cant figuere out what you ar talking about ??
Is it that the room don not have any floor or guns or.... The sound is the same as I have every day at work(teacher) or at home (father of two wounderfull kids) so I am still confused of why this appear under "Whats wrong .."
PerN

Posts: 108 | Location: Härnösand Sweden | Registered: 17 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Big Bore
posted Hide Post
Well, that was interesting.

Posts: 641 | Location: Indiana, U.S.A. | Registered: 21 October 2000Reply With Quote
<OTTO>
posted
That's real nice to see. I doubt that will help me in my reloading efforts though.

------------------
From my cold, dead hands!
Thanks Chuck!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ok guys, dont beat me up to bad, just tying to help break the cabin fever for some. It doesn't have anything to do with loading, but it is good for a cardiac increase.
Back to the loading bench.
*Nut*

------------------
If guns are outlawed, Only outlaws will have guns.

Posts: 268 | Location: God's Country, East Tex. USA | Registered: 08 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Vibe
posted Hide Post
First off...It's not technicaly a "picture"
LOL

Posts: 211 | Location: Little Rock, AR. USA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Eric Leonard>
posted
i saw that on www.tndeer.com and its way cool.sent it to my sister-in-laws.they werent happy.made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
NT I almost shot my puter screen!

------------------
NRA Life member

Posts: 8347 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My cat, who has never been outside, and is afraid of everything, had his face in the speaker, listening to the hum of full volume when that thing went off.

AWSOME!

I bet you he jumped 25 feet - and he damn near took a lamp out!

AWSOME!

Posts: 6545 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nutoy another like this one and I think our good friend Walter will make you read all the matchking thread.What a good sense of humour;dont try it with very old people...

Posts: 439 | Location: Quebec Canada | Registered: 27 August 2001Reply With Quote
<JerrBear356>
posted
An oldie but a goodie. This was on the last page, and I laughed all night when I watched over 20 people try to figure this one out. If you never did it give it a try and FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.

<centerpunch>
posted

[ 06-15-2002, 02:09: Message edited by: centerpunch ]

<dfaugh>
posted
A**H**E Please note that I was working on my laptop...By placing my face close to the screen, as recommended, I have one speaker about 1" from each ear, and the woofers right under my chin! Good thing I'm hearing impaired from years of shooting w/o ear protection....Nad racing cars...And years of hard rock at 130 Db

<holtz>
posted
Which picture?