Find
Notify
Tools

My new loading bench(newbie)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thought that I would just share my latest creation
with you, what do you think. Pretty cool eh!! Those targets on the wall were shot with my AI/AE 5 shots 100 yards 42.5G IMR 4064, Federal GM Case, 210 primer, 168 Sierra MK. Bullet is set on the lands
 -

3 shot group same gun

-

AI-AE 308,Zeiss conquest 6.5x20 tactical

-

Posts: 76 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: 26 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! What a set-up. Nice gun, too. Uh-oh, I notice your gun is black and is quite an ugly monster. You will have to take it immediately to the nearest Dianne Feinstein Commemorative Firearms Collection and Destruction Center. Its fate is sealed. Do it for the children. [Wink]

[ 08-12-2003, 21:51: Message edited by: rootbeer ]

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey wait a minute! You can't do any work on that bench, it's too clean [Wink] Nice setup. Sean

Posts: 537 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, you have succeeded in making me jealous. Good set up. [Smile]

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pecos...
Any good shootin' places around Albuquerque?

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hate you.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted Hide Post
Great setup!!!! Looks like you have a real shooter there as well. If my reloading room was that organized I might get more done [Big Grin] .

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now, Clark... we must not be jealous of another man's goods. We can covet them, but we must not be jealous of them. Oh, hell-- of course we can be jealous and envious and hateful!! Why does he have one and I don't? I'm entitled to one because he has one, am I not? I'm calling my Congressman!! I'm going to sue somebody! Somebody get Dershowitz on the line! I need a nitroglycerine pill. Cardiac arrest-- Code Blue!! [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gents,
I think the whole thing is a set-up...kinda like the opposite of the "worlds messiest" reloading room was a fake...we all know there is now way a shooter could be that well organized or that messy. Right? This guy obviously borrowed ten minutes in a hospital operating room ,set up a quick photo-op then piled everything back in his boxes and went home. Nice Try Buddy,,,I don't believe everything I see though...I gotta smell,hear,taste,feel and see it and even then I have my doubts. Good luck in your next scam and post this stuff in the "humor" department next time. [Razz]

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That was my first impression too, was "operating room".

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rootbeer - Ask BigBob. He lives there, my friend. I'm afraid I'm in San Antonio just now. [Frown]

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nashcat
posted Hide Post
Sealdoggy,

The bench looks great. Post another picture in a few months when you have 20 sets of dies, 30 powder canisters, 6000 empty brass, 3 presses, 2 tumblers, 3 powder measures, and parts to 2 rifles that are disassembled. It will look like everyone elses. LOL

Nashcat

Posts: 331 | Location: MiddleTennessee | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys I work in the aerospace world in lean manufacturing, it rubs off in everything I do. Anal YES!! that's me one thing I can't stand is not being able to find shit, what amazes me is you messy dudes know where everything is, it's like you have some sick I mean sixth sence on where shit hides F#@ing amazes me all to hell.

Posts: 76 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: 26 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A clean, uncluttered workbench is the sign of a sick mind. [Razz]

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SEALDOGGY:
 -

The hell with that bench, DETAILS ON THAT RIFLE PLEASE! [Big Grin] Mine just aint as COOL lookin. [Frown]

-

[ 08-14-2003, 06:39: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Super nice bench!! Looks like an operating room...man!..sakofan..

Posts: 1379 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My loading bench looks like a train wreck with my 20 plus year old stuff compared to that, very nice.

I bet it's air conditioned too.

Wish mine was, but I bet I'm not the only one with a train wreck and no AC.

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Looks like an unused bench to me [Big Grin] . Mine looked like that once, before I used it. NO, NO I will NOT show this one to my wife [Wink]
Bumshot

Posts: 6 | Location: Western US | Registered: 05 August 2003Reply With Quote