Find
Notify
Tools

Components
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
I am about to sell one of the AR members roughly 50,000 (a guesstimate) rounds of brass and bullets. He will be reselling them. This transaction should occur by mid-June. I do not know if he will post them on AR as I suspect he may "pre-sell" a lot of it, and sell more at gun shows across the West. But if you are in need, you might want to post a WTB in the AR classifieds about then.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes might be, maybe, some"stuff", don't know when, guess who will, really?????

No real info here.

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Actually, there is some real info there. The sale is not a "maybe". I don't have an inventory of all the components, so could hardly list one.

Anyway, you don't want to keep your eyes open or post a WTB, that's your option. It is not my obligation to spoon feed you info. I was just trying to help out by making you all aware of an upcoming opportunity. Sorry I bothered.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cowboy_Dan
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the heads up. I would mostly be looking for items from fairly random calibers. So I was wondering if you would be willing to eliminate some of these if you are able.

Specifically:

7.62x54 mmR
7.62X25 (.30 Tokarev, .30 Mauser is interchangable in MY pistol)
6.5x50 mmSR Arisaka
8 mm Nambu

Thanks!

Posts: 164 | Location: Northern Indiana | Registered: 27 April 2013Reply With Quote