Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading Software
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted
Can anyone recomend reloading software that has load data and ballistics? I've seen some advertised but have not been sure by reading the descriptions if it gives the kind of info I'm looking for. Data from several different manuals would be great.

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quickload is fun to play with. I tend to think now that I have played around with mine since Xmas that it is a bit optimistic. Sure gives good parameters to deal with. Reloading materials from Nosler, Swift etc... are the best source for handloaders. Start low and work up of course.

Posts: 1019 | Location: foothills of the Brooks Range | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Lots of "freebies" at:
http://stevespages.com/page8b.htm

For playing around with, I use the QuickLoad suite of programs...however, I do not determine my reloading on the software. I determine my load at the shooting bench, and then plug the data into the software for shits'n'grins.

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote