New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advice needed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have several RCBS UNI FLOW powder dumps, I have one, looks like new, when I bought it no stand, I was at one of my favorite Gun Stores and bought a Brand new Lyman Tall Stand Just like the RCBS except it is ORANGE, i am going to ebay this, how will it bring the most, sell the dump and stand toghter, or the Dump and the stand seperate! As a reloader I don't have one of those TV Show Loading bench's, so at the time the color combo makes me no diff. But I need to sell this stuff, and I would like to get a fair price.
I will be great full for any and all help!
Thanks
Greg

Posts: 91 | Location: kansas | Registered: 13 November 2007Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Either way you are gambling there are at least 2 people who want it in whatever configuration you are selling. Have you tried looking up completed auctions and figuring it out that way?

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mad_jack02
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Extreme Custom Gunsmithing LLC, ecg@wheatstate.com

Posts: 487 | Location: Wichita, ks. | Registered: 28 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,
I seen them sell, Dump buy there self, Factory stand by there self, dump and factory sold toghter, but never a homemade stand!
To me ebay fickel, it runs hot or cold. I have seen those dumps bring allmost as much as new, and then I seen them sell for what I paid for this one! I have 4 of these, selling 3, have had my Dillon RL450 for allmost 30 years, now that I have a blowed out back I am going total Dillon, less work on my back.Keeping my Old Orginal stuff I started with, for test loads, and sentimental resaons.
Thanks for your advice!
Greg

Posts: 91 | Location: kansas | Registered: 13 November 2007Reply With Quote