THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Copper Fouling Hornady Interbonds and Sierra Game King

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Copper Fouling Hornady Interbonds and Sierra Game King
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have found that there was a significant more copper fouling in my .270Win with which I mainly shoot Hornady Interbond Bullets. In my .222Rem with which I mainly use Sierra Game King bullets there is a significant small amount of copper fouling. On a percentage basis I guess it 70% more on the Hornady Interbond Bullets. What is your experience? I base this on the amount of times I had to apply the Copper remover (Hoppe's Copper Terminator).

one of us
posted Hide Post
The difference is much more likely in the bores of the rifle barrels than in the jackets of the bullets.

Posts: 13245 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote