New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inter-Bond's and Accu-Bond's
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone got to work up any loads with either of these two bullets yet?If so,what did you think about them?

[ 03-19-2003, 05:01: Message edited by: sll ]

Posts: 507 | Location: Rogersville ,tn,usa | Registered: 06 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
as far as I can tell right now, Nosler has yet to start production on the accubond, hopefully Hornady will be a bit quicker, but their track record is poor in that regard. Neither bullet is on the shelves right now. [Frown]

[ 03-19-2003, 12:32: Message edited by: Thomas ]

Posts: 248 | Location: Republic of Alberta | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You can order the Interbonds from Cabelas. I already have the 165 grn. 30 caliber.

Posts: 39 | Location: Casper, WY | Registered: 18 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've been very interested in these also, but haven' been able to find any, but keep asking around.

Mule Deer, over at 24 hourcampfire posted that he's done some testing for Nosler of the 200 gr. 30 caliber Accubonds. I'm taking it for granted he won't mind me posting this here.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/showflat.ph p?Cat=&Board=UBB19&Number=146840&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Phil

[ 03-19-2003, 21:18: Message edited by: Greyghost ]

Posts: 1468 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dave Jenkins
posted Hide Post
Where are you guys shopping for your components Wal-mart? Mid South and Grafs both have the SST-IBs.....Accubonds well thats another story...whos idea was it to come out with the 200 grain 30 cal first...???

Posts: 569 | Location: VA, USA | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
<BigBob>
posted
sll,
I received a box of .308 150 grain bullets from Cabelas today. I'll be doing some testing and post the results. Good luck. [Smile]

one of us
posted Hide Post
I should have some 200gr 30 cal Accubonds any day now, a friend is sending me some for testing. 338's to follow those ones. I'll check the 30's in the 300 Ultra and 300wsm and let you know how they do. Does Cabella's have the Accubonds in stock yet? Nosler claims the Accubond is more accurate than the BT because of the process used to make them, we'll see soon. [Smile]

Posts: 913 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigBob:
sll,
I received a box of .308 150 grain bullets from Cabelas today. I'll be doing some testing and post the results. Good luck. [Smile]

Bob, 150 grs .308 cal Accubonds?? I thought they only came in these caliber/weights (Accubond)??
Or are we talking Hornady Interbonds here?? Confused.

- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote