New
Find
Notify
Tools

accurate
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have any of you ever used any accurate powder? I got some the other day and am really impressed with it so far. I got some of the 2230 for my 223 and 204.

Posts: 135 | Location: sw kansas | Registered: 25 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i have used some AA4064 & AA4350 and was very pleased

Posts: 1137 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just started using some AA 4350 in a couple of rifles. The powder seems to be very consistant over the chrony. The only significant thing I have found is this particular 8 pound keg is very slow burning. Somewhere in the rate of RL-19 or 4831. I am loading a full two grains plus more than I was with H-4350 in several rifles. But I paid somewhere in the vicinity of $20.00 less than the Hodgen powder so who cares.
I was once told that Accurate powders were originally a surplus powder company. But since they are now owned by the Montana outfit I do not think that is the case.

"The right to bear arms" insures your right to freedom, free speech, religion, your choice of doctors, etc. ....etc. ....etc....
-----------------------------------one trillion seconds = 31,709 years-------------------

Posts: 1521 | Location: Just about anywhere in Texas | Registered: 26 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I especially like their MagPro powder. It gave the tightest groups with the highest speed when paired with Barnes X 85gr flatbase in 25-06 Rem. I also use their #2, #5, #7, and #9 pistol powders.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote