New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lee Classic Turret Press
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,
I'm not starting a which turret press is better thread I just want to know if anyone knows where I can find:
Lee Classic Turret Press
SKU# 90064

It's on a dozen websites, but no one has it. Everyone says it is out of stock and MidWayUSA says it won't be back until the end of May. I'd appreciate any help I can get finding one of these for sale.

Posts: 3 | Location: Topton, PA | Registered: 26 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Renegad87:
Hi,
I'm not starting a which turret press is better thread I just want to know if anyone knows where I can find:
Lee Classic Turret Press
SKU# 90064

It's on a dozen websites, but no one has it. Everyone says it is out of stock and MidWayUSA says it won't be back until the end of May. I'd appreciate any help I can get finding one of these for sale.

You can usually bid for one on eBay. But, be warned, you will be competing for it against other bidders who also want one.

Good luck, and don't get caught up in a bidding war.

Lost Sheep

posted Hide Post
Thanks I've been looking on ebay about once a day and today just saw one. I see what you mean about the bidding war. It has started at $109 and is NOT buy it now. They obviously know its rare right now and are taking advantage of the market. I guess I'll find out how badly I want it. I appreciate the help.

Posts: 3 | Location: Topton, PA | Registered: 26 February 2013Reply With Quote