New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best prices on Dies?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Who has the best price on dies (specifically 338-06, and preferably RCBS)? Can't find any locally, and of course the one place (Natchez) that has them on sale won't ship to TN... [Frown]

Thanks!

<Carroll B>
posted
I would try Ebay or guns and ammo auctions at: http://www.gunsandammoauctions.com/home.asp Since you are interested in RCBS even if there is a slight flaw in a used die you are covered by the RCBS lifetime warranty. I bought a used .357 carbide sizer die only for $8. It would have cost me $28 from one of the gun supply houses. The die was 15 years old but in mint condition. The other place I would look is a local gun show. You can sometimes get dies $8-$10 less then over the internet and you don't pay the shipping.

one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
Midsouth Shooters Supply has the RCBS full-length die set (# 044-16701) for $42.08.

They also have Redding dies. Full-length set (# 076-80328) for $49.27 and the Deluxe die set (# 076-84328) for $77.42.

I hope this helps.

cwilson

Posts: 715 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the help guys! I put an order in for a set today, should have them soon.