New
Find
Notify
Tools

FEDERALS ARE BACK...........
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Back in my stash of course, found (5) bricks of Federal, 1-210,2-215 and the grand prize 2 bricks of GM 215M......$44/brick. Support your local pawn shop.......r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shall send unmerciful HEAT upon your city unless you hand them over ! PM an I'll instruct where too

them . Think back Last week I can and will make it HOTTER LONGER !.

jumping clap beer

Good for You Ray !. archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's great news - can't wait till they arrive at Cablea's (so they can fill my backorder)and/or central Virginia.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting way more non-ignitions than usual from the CCI and Remington primers I've been able to find recently.

Enjoy, Ray!

Posts: 41 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
$44/brick. .

EekerThat's robbery thumbdownroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bartsche:
quote:
$44/brick. .

EekerThat's robbery thumbdownroger

Yes, but the masses are willing! CCi BR's from Powder Valley $37 this past week... Yeah they robbed me. Wink

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote