New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: How do you store your powder??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I keep them in the contrainers that it came in. I store them in the basement the temp is around 50 degrees year around.

Posts: 19583 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I store one pounders in plastic "Sportsmans Dry Boxes". They are kept in my shop. (Insulated room, H/AC when I'm working-not at other times) I put "stickies" on the outside with the powder types stored in each box. Works for me...

Posts: 432 | Location: Baytown, TX | Registered: 07 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
8 pounders I store on the floor at the back of a closet and pour them out a pound or less at a time. The pounders just sit on a shelf over the bench.
I would think a frost free fridge set on 40 or 50 degrees would make a good storage locker.

Posts: 2037 | Location: frametown west virginia usa | Registered: 14 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
You just might want to put flapper or blow out styrofoam vents on that fridge if you do try it. roger

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Original cans in an old wooden dresser in the gun room. I'm still loading from cans of Unique and Bullseye that I bought in the early 1980's.

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote