New
Find
Notify
Tools

i need A SQUARE RELOADING MANUAL
 Login/Join

Picture of kimmy
posted
CAN ANYONE OUT THERE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A SQUARE RELOADING MANUAL???????

THANKS! KIMMY

ks

one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Midway has them. It's not much for laod data, pretty limited, but good reading on several other topics.
http://www.midwayusa.com/ebrowse.exe/browse?TabID=11&Ca...egorystring=10614***

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
How 'bout a rectangular one??? Sorry...I just couldn't resist.

Midway does indeed have them -- or at least they did the last time I checked.

Good luck locating one.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9402 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of asdf
posted Hide Post
I bought mine from Midway. It is a superb work. While there are few bullets tested for each cartridge, the data for what is tested is by far the most extensive ever published. For each powder and bullet combination tested, pressures and velocities at several different load levels are given along with the extreme spreads and standard deviations for both. All load books should be so complete!

There is one glaring piece of data missing, though. The COL is not given. I believe I read in the book they wanted COL based on crimping into the cannalure, but I'll be danged if I can find again the page that says this is so.

The book's discussion on the effects of component substitutions should be required reading for all handloaders.

Oh, and if you want modern load data for the classic British African rounds, this book will be of great help.

Posts: 980 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 01 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use the A-Square Manual a lot & find that they
are not as conservative in their load data
(compared to other manuals). I find their max loads higher than other manuals (which I like!)
Best Regards, Tom

Posts: 262 | Location: Wyoming, U.S.A. | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had to get mine on amazon.com as everybody seemed to be out. If all else fails, try them...

Cheers,

Rich

Picture of kimmy
posted Hide Post
THANKS GUYS FOR THE A SQUARE RELOADING MANUAL INFORMATION. YOU ALL HELPED A LOT! THANKS AGAIN.
KIMMY

ks