New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder and bullets ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm trying to find some AA2015br (not the new stuff) and some Winchester 200 and 250 grn bullets. Any help locating some would be appreciated.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hard Luck, I'm not sure about the powder, but in regards to the bullets, what caliber bullets are you looking for? .338, .35, etc.?

mike

Posts: 180 | Location: Bremerton, Wa | Registered: 23 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hard luck:
I'm trying to find some AA2015br (not the new stuff) and some Winchester 200 and 250 grn bullets. Any help locating some would be appreciated.
If that is for a 358Win and you kill a lot of Bears with it, I do believe I know who you are. Wink

Still haven't seen any AA2015BR since you began looking for it y-e-a-r-s ago.

Best of luck finding it though.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that it is .35 cal. Yes Hot core it's me. I used the last of my favorite powder in 2004. I also killed a record book bear that year in Manitoba. Been working with 748 and AA2520. But there is no substitute for the old AA2015br. You never know, some one might have some.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hard luck- Where are you located. Seems like we have gone down this stree before. I have some orginal AA2015BR. It's just tough to ship it. There are other ways.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote