THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where Has All the Reloading Equipment Gone?
 Login/Join

<Kevin Rohrer>
posted
I am in the market to get some of the old, out of production reloading equipment, like a Lachmiller 400, a B&M 28, and WH English Pak Tool. The problem is, none of this old stuff seems to be in circulation. I've checked Ebay, but no luck.

Where do all the old reloading presses and accessories go? They don't break and I can't believe that anyone would just throw them out. Are there dealers who buy and sell this stuff, or is there some secret repository where they are waiting for the right time to reappear?

------------------
Orange Gunsite Family Member, NRA Life member, Varmint Hunter Assn. and American Legion member

"An armed society is a polite society" -Robert Heinlein via Jeff Cooper

[This message has been edited by Kevin Rohrer (edited 05-07-2002).]

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
I have occasionally seen Lachmiller equipment for sale on Auction Arms.

------------------
http://stevespages.com/page8.htm

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's sitting in some basement waiting to be bought. I just bought out a 85 yoa shooter whole life of reloading press's ect. I just bought a ponncess warren shot gun press the auto one just factory rebuilt for 100 dollars. It is out you have to have money in hanbd know what it is worth and pay when it is availibiy. Then get lucky.

Posts: 19443 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of John Y Cannuck
posted Hide Post
Check out the yard sales, the flea markets and the auctions. If you get there early, you can get a real deal.

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob338
posted Hide Post
There ARE collectors out there! I mentioned once in a forum having an old R. F. Wells press. An employee of Brownell's contacted me wanting to buy it. He had several. He owns it now. In talking to him he said there was a market and collectors. Seemed strange to me, but he spent $$$ and we were both happy.

Posts: 1261 | Location: Placerville, CA, US of A | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote