posted
anyone know were to order pmc brass

Posts: 237 | Location: Wesson ms | Registered: 12 November 2001Reply With Quote
<hotdog>
posted
What caliber? Bushmaster has .223 once shot for 19.95 a thousand. luck hotdog

one of us
posted Hide Post
From most reports I can't see why anyone would want to! Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
<hotdog>
posted
If you don't use it don't believe what some one who only reads about it says, Bushmaster uses it in their semi auto's and I have used it and reused it. it's into its fourth loading, but it will be annealed first. You can too. luck hotdog

<Scott H>
posted
I have used PMC bulk or reloader brass with great success for years. It seems to be very good.

I have used PMC once fired brass in several calibers (from cheap ammo I bought.) This brass wasn't very good. It usually had oblong and/or off center primer holes. I suspect PMC uses their poorer brass for the cheap ammo line and the best brass sold for reloading.

I think you could contact PMC or El Dorado Cartridge in Henderson Nevada. Perhaps they would point you to a dealer.

$20.00 a thousand? Do you have a web link for Bushmaster?

[This message has been edited by Scott H (edited 11-16-2001).]

<BMG>
posted
I use PMC brass for competetion in my .50 BMG. Granted the cases have been weighed, bench rest preped (flash holes, length, neck turned, etc), and handled with TLC but they work well for me. I have no experience with them in 'sub-calibers' ;-)

<hotdog>
posted
Scott, don't have a link just go to Bushmaster.com then go to on line catalogue it's at the top of the page. luck hotdog

<Scott H>
posted
Thanks hotdog.
Scott

<hotdog>
posted
Anytime. luck hotdog