THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    a couple pieces of 458 Socom and 6.5 Grendel brass

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

a couple pieces of 458 Socom and 6.5 Grendel brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of the_captain
posted
I'm looking for a couple sample pieces of 458 Socom and 6.5 Grendel brass (or even loaded rounds....whatever I can get). I have not seen any around my local range and I don't want to buy a whole bag of them. If anyone can spare a few, I'd be happy to reimburse for shipping and expenses.

==============================
"I'd love to be the one to disappoint you when I don't fall down" --Fred Durst

Posts: 759 | Location: St Cloud, MN | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have Grendel brass, what do you need it for?

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of the_captain
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve. I'm just looking at adding these to a collection. Plus, I'm debating between a 6.8 SPC and a Grendel upper, and having real cases in hand helps me decide!

==============================
"I'd love to be the one to disappoint you when I don't fall down" --Fred Durst

Posts: 759 | Location: St Cloud, MN | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote