Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Case Neck Annealing
 Login/Join

posted
I am in the process of a major batch of reloading, 4K plus of .223. Having researched and experimented with a few "budget" techniques for annealing I decided to do myself a favor and ordered an Annealeez machine. The price made sense given the time savings.
I have run over 2K cases through it already and love it. It is highly adjustable and very simple to use. Cycle time is about four seconds per case for me and the hopper holds roughly 100 cases. This allows me to swage or trim while the machine does the annealing.I only need to fill the hopper every seven minutes or so.

Posts: 8 | Location: swwor319585@aol.com | Registered: 06 October 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
they are truly awesome and not all that expensive...I have used them, just never got around to buying one in that I have geared down on calibers and number of rifles I have and most are std. 308, 30-06 etc. so I just toss the old batch and buy another hundred or two cases, that seem to last me forever...Were I the proud owner of a hard to find case, I would definatly purchase a Annealeez machine..They are even fun to watch.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote