New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handload cost calcultor.......
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dmiller
posted Hide Post
That is cool. Thanks I book marked it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Each person is born to one possession which outvalues all his others- his last breath.~~Mark Twain

Posts: 32 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Cost Calculator below is the best one available. It takes into consideration how many times you will reload your bought brass, whether or not the brass was free and even how many loads you need to make to pay for your press. Pretty impressive.

Best Cost Calculator Out There!!!!!

>
I'd rather be a CONSERVATIVE NUTJOB than a Liberal with no NUTS & No JOB
>

Posts: 643 | Location: Somewhere Out There | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ray,

Thx, I checked them both out.

I guess my RCBS Reloader Special Press that cost $28.00 in 1978 has paid for itself over the years.

rotflmo

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Best Cost Calculator Out There!!!!!

How true, that's really something. r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
Even at Today's prices...

my favorite and most common used 223 loads are costing me between 12.8 to 13.6 cents a round.. depending on the powder used...

this is assuming how much range brass I have...
and also just finishing doing some experimenting with load techniques where I have been able to so far get 50 reloads on a test batch of Rem cases....

thanks for the link Ray.. I have used it before, but its been a while...

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote