Find
Notify
Tools

Help
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of STINGER
posted
Does any one have a set of instructions for an RCBS Chargemaster 1500 Scale that they could email to me?

Somehow during a move mine wandered off. I tried the RCBS web site but for some unknown reason I can't get it to download the instructions.

Thanks for any help.

Bill EMAIL@ doersam @srt.com

Posts: 479 | Location: MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Stinger, I went to RCBS's web site and downloaded the instructions. It took over 5 minuts and I have high speed internet. During the download it just sat there looking like my system was locked up. Do you have high speed internet and Adobe Reader, If you do maybe you could try the download again and just walk away for about 10 minunts and see if it will finish loading. That'a a pretty big file to send by e-mail.

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just email RCBS and another set will appear in your mailbox.
rob

"the older I get, the better I was"

Posts: 462 | Location: Coogee, Australia | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of STINGER
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve4102:
Stinger, I went to RCBS's web site and downloaded the instructions. It took over 5 minuts and I have high speed internet. During the download it just sat there looking like my system was locked up. Do you have high speed internet and Adobe Reader, If you do maybe you could try the download again and just walk away for about 10 minunts and see if it will finish loading. That'a a pretty big file to send by e-mail.

Well I finally got it. Started aat 1130 this morning.

The PDF would download but it would not allow me to print. I'd get two pages then it would tell me my printer was not connected. Kept at it, then had a brain fart and copied the file to My Documents. No trouble from there.

By the way I have dial up I/P. Here, that is two tomato cans and a piece of low quality string.

In the meantime I cooked two meals and baked my Grandson a Birthday Cake. He likes chocolate fudge. Thats my favorite also.

I'm sittin' here now listening to the Twins trying to win a Game.

Best wishes, Bill

Posts: 479 | Location: MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote