New
Find
Notify
Tools

PRVI bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anybody used the PRVI bullets in 6.5 caliber? With Remington bulk going up, these are about the best deal going. Just wonder how they compare to Hornady, Remington, Sierra, and Speer? Does anybody know of any other bullets in their price range?

Posts: 326 | Location: Mabank, TX | Registered: 23 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
I'm using the 168 grain 30 caliber match bullets from PRVI. In my rifle, an AR10t, they are equal to Sierra's offering.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In 303 or as you call it in USA "303 British" they are nowhere near as good as either old pulled military British bullets or as good as Sellier and Bellot.

They are not unsafe, or anything like that, just not as good in terms of absolute accuracy. If I were in USA and had the choice I would always buy the USA product despite the price.

Why? Ask yourself how much money that Prvi contributes to your NRA of America? Obama, Hillary or John McCain I think they are going to need every cent come November.

Posts: 6820 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enfield, I tend to get complacent about what we have sometimes. Thanks for giving me a reminder. Not sure who owns what anymore, but will go American.

Posts: 326 | Location: Mabank, TX | Registered: 23 March 2006Reply With Quote