New
Find
Notify
Tools

.243 Barnes Match Burners
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I received a box of these I'd like to try out, but can't get a reply from Barnes on the B.C. of these 105 grain boat tails. Nor any suggested starting loads for the .243 Winchester. Does anyone have any experience with these? Any load data for H4350, IMR 4350, IMR 4831, Reloader 19 or 22 would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
They have the BC for these listed on their site as .511 as for the rest have no experience with them

Posts: 2 | Location: Santa Rosa, CA | Registered: 05 October 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All I can say is D'oh!!! I was just looking under reloading data. Thanks Robert for pointing out the obvious B.C. to me and welcome to the AR group. Usually there's a plethora of answers, but with Barnes adding/dropping bullets and data, one has to save every bit of info you come across. The guy who has promptly answered my requests for the past 7 or more years either was fired, promoted, or left for greener pastures. Who knows? But it is not like them, heck they even had data for Colorado Custom 300 grain soft point for the .338 WM. Once again Welcome to the forum Thanks again. Minkman

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote