New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lyman 49th on ebay
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was browsing ebay for manuals. There are several 49th editions for over 100.00. One was 599.00 wth is up with those prices

Posts: 55 | Location: southern il | Registered: 05 May 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I often see items offered on some of the websites or auctions that are priced well above market. Sites like Gunbroker seem to encourage this by allowing them to be relisted over and over (and over and over) without additional listing fees. I'm always puzzled as to why someone would bother to do this, but since I see so much of it I have to conclude that unknowledgable buyers come along occasionally and click the "buy" button, making the long wait for a sucker worthwhile to the seller.

Posts: 13245 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Money laundering!
C.G.B.

one of us
posted Hide Post
A sucker born every minute..see it with firearms all the time. Im convienced that on some blogs folks just stick a junker add with a big ole price on it and just wait until some screwball buys it..others do the same thing out of ignorance as they see a as new rifle sell for big bucks as its collectable, do they honestly believe grandpaw junker rifle of the same make is worth the same money..Happens with lots of stuff, coins etc.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought I was seeing things. Never thought someone might buy a 130.00 reloading manual. When there 40 new. Stupid ppl I guess

Posts: 55 | Location: southern il | Registered: 05 May 2013Reply With Quote