New
Find
Notify
Tools

Experience with Sinclair International
 Login/Join

<Snake>
posted
I wanted to let everyone in on a recent experience I had with Sinclair International. I recently purchased a PT-2000 priming tool and when it arrived I had difficulty getting the shell holders to properly fit the tool heads. Sinclair gave me a couple suggestions then told me to send the tool back.

I got it back today with a) 2 new tool heads (you only get 1 with the tool) with both of my shell holders installed and adjusted and properly fitting, b) $3.45 in cash refunding my original shipping charges, c) a hand-written note from the technician who corrected the problem.

I gotta tell ya guys this is the kind of customer service you rarely see any more and I strongly recommend doing business with these people - they genuinely care about their customers...

one of us
posted Hide Post
they are a GREAT company!!!!!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Snake,

I have been dealing with Sinclair International for years, and they have always gave me the best services anyone could wish for.

I have also dealt with Huntington's, Corbin's,The Woodchuck Den, Meredith Stockwork and many others.

All of these have given us exceptional service. It is the sort of serives we hope to get, but rarely from other service providers.

The best part, at least as far as I am concerned, the products they sell are made in the USA, and not in bloody China!

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67079 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<MAKATAK>
posted
I've been buying goodies from them for 25-30 years or so. They changed their name to Sinclair International about 16 years go, I think, but they are still the best place to to go for your reloading tools thingys and they are alway coming up with new ones and all the latest pieces and parts.

Never had any problem with anything I bought from them. They get somekind of order from me on a monthly basis, and a phone call or Email once in a while. I have their catalog right next to my 'puter so I can peruse while I wait for downloads.

one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
I've had great service from Sinclair International as well.

And, they actually do live up to the "international" part of their name! They are fast, efficient and courteous dealing with foreign orders. As many of us living outside the US know, some American mail-order companies won't handle foreign orders at all, or if they do, have obscene "shipping and handling" charges.

For others outside the US, I have had sterling service from:

Sinclair International
www.sinclairintl.com

Brownell's
www.brownells.com

Lock Stock and Barrel
www.lockstock.com

Georgia Precision Shooter's Supply www.georgiaprecision.com

I just realized that for all of these companies, I have corresponded by email with the owner (or at least somebody with the same surname as the owner as in the case with Cindy Gravatt at Sinclair International) in the past when I had a question...

There is something to be said with dealing with a family-run business!

jpb

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Eric Leonard>
posted
the people there use what they sell,and know what they are talking about.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have had excellent service from Sinclairs!!They are a Top Notch company!!

Posts: 193 | Location: AR | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good people to deal with.

Posts: 373 | Location: USA | Registered: 05 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSY
posted Hide Post
I use their catalog as sort of a rough litmus test regarding a product's quality. If it's in their catalog, I'll consider it. If it's not, well...

RSY

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Good experience here too. I ordered a powder measure and 5 extra bottles from Sinclair. They called me and informed me that I had ordered bottles that were incompatable with this measure. They sent the correct bottles and just billed me the difference. I like the fact that they trusted me on the difference rather than hold the order.

Posts: 7498 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They are just great. And they don�t ignore Europe. A fine company.

Hermann

------------------

Posts: 828 | Location: Europe | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
<2ndaryexplosioneffect>
posted
Just the best. A role model for any company.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, as everyone else has been saying, an excellent company to deal with.

Over the past couple of years I've had dealings with a number of US mail order companies (mostly for non shooting items) and most are outright poor, if you live anywhere but the USA. In fact, for one category of item that I buy regulary, I've now moved my buying to Canada, mostly to avoid the invented 'shipping and handling' charges. One company I would like to buy some items from kills itself with this charge, by having a fixed $75 USD charge for any overseas shipping. The US postal service overseas airmail is as quick as Fedex/DHL, etc, and is much cheaper....

Sinclairs on the other hand ships however you want, charges what it actually costs, and does it with no fuss. Now, I've only got to hope the tomorrow's mail brings the package that I'm expecting.

Posts: 121 | Location: Southern Australia | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote