New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bore Coat?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone ever used Bore Coat, mfg. by Arma Lite Inc.? They claim it retards fouling, stabilizes muzzle velocity,& improves accuracy!

Posts: 137 | Location: ormond beach fl | Registered: 02 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Does it cure warts and the common cold as well?

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Probably, says you'll never need any other bore cleaner or lube!

Posts: 137 | Location: ormond beach fl | Registered: 02 April 2002Reply With Quote
<roybaddy>
posted
That must be the stuff that brought Jesus back from the grave. Hmmmmmmm! Never need any other cleaner or lube.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I used it before Sandaro was bought out and couldn't find it anywhere afterwards. It is great stuff although I didn't use it as a cleaner, just a coating when I was finished cleaning and as a bore coating when shooting. It greatly lessened the fouling in my rifles to almost nothing. I used it as the final lube after cleaning and never worried about rust. Before I went to the range the next time I would run a single patch quickly down the barrel and start shooting. I don't think it would be as good as BreakFree for rust prevention, but it makes a much better anti-foulant.

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote