New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old RCBS press upgrade
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
ARe you tired of the old bicycle grip on your old RCBS press? MSC industrial supply has plastic ball knobs that press on Catalog #06287031. At $1.65 each they are quite a bargain. One problem they do have a $25 minimuim order, but their catalog has a lot of other goodies, so it shouldn't be a problem.
One more item of interest .120"dia.X.016"X1/4" music wire springs, just the remedy for the old Remington 700 trigger. Catalog # 06810089 a pack of ten is under $4.

This is what happens when I get bored and start checking out catalogs. [Smile]

Rem. 222

Posts: 516 | Location: Ar. | Registered: 03 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You must lead one boring life judging from the size of the MSC book in my office!!!

Posts: 309 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
My rockcrusher came with the 8 ball handle,10 years ago,that must be a pretty old press you have,like my now retired lyman spar-t press.My dad visited me for a weekend,,I watched him burn through the entire McMaster-Carr in a hour and a half flat.A week later he called me to look up 5 different things for the item #'s,,I told him I'd mail him the catalog,which I did,ironicly,I recived the latest edition the day after I mailed the other one to him,God works in strange ways.Clay.

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CB,
Yes my presses are old one75 model, and two 74 models.
How does one survive without a McMaster Carr, MSC, Grainger, and Tool Crib catalogs?

Rem. 222

Posts: 516 | Location: Ar. | Registered: 03 January 2003Reply With Quote