New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Isn't California Special?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Never fear good friends, someday downt the road most of the population of the pacific rim will be dead anyway, so there will be a fresh chance to start over.
http://www.mbari.org/volcanism/Hawaii/HR-Landslides.htm

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"Arnold will protect us."

What a macabre joke!!

Kalif.'s Gov. (RINO) Arnold Kennedy will sign into law ANY anti-guns/anti-Second Amendment law his communistnazi legislators present him. If he doesn't, his Kennedy wife and his Uncle Teddy Kennedy will kick his rectum up so high he'll have to take off his hat to deficate.

L.W.

Posts: 253 | Location: S.W. Idaho | Registered: 30 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote from the article:

"By tracking ammunition, which Rossi said has a relatively short shelf life, the state could develop a much broader database than an alternative that applies only to new handguns. "

Short shelf life!??? Where the F&*$ did they get this "Expert".

Posts: 322 | Location: Ohio, USA | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
More crap from our spend happy A-Holes in Sacramento trying to squeeze us a little tighter.
Some of you are recognizing this disease is spreading to your states. I'd suggest the surrounding states do what Israel is doing and build a fence around it and contain it before it's to late. Don't let Boxer and Feinstien (sp? not my rep's. ) land anywhere. Put them back on the plane and send them packing.
I guess if this passes anyone that doesn�t have a drivers license can�t buy ammo.

Paying these jerks to waste their time on this crap with my tax money makes me sizzle.

Posts: 134 | Location: So CA | Registered: 26 August 2003Reply With Quote