Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

canaidan needs bullets
 Login/Join

posted
I would like to know if there are eny store in the USA that will ship to canada with out much hasal.

Posts: 14 | Location: canada | Registered: 08 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think there are lots of stores who would ship but the "border" creates some problems. I do know that when you fill out the customs declaration when it asks what is in the box put "projectiles" if you put "bullets" the dumb asses read that to be live ammo and then there are issues.
The best advice is to call customs and be sure they understand it is only copper and lead, not explosive materials.

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I live in Edmonton and I've just ordered my first batch of brass and bullets from Sinclair International. They told me that due to a change in USA regulations they can now ship up to 900 projectiles in one order. This may be a combination of bullets and or brass. Reloadingseconds.com is in the process of of getting proper aceditation to do the same thing, only their caveat, is orders under $100.00.
Cabelas and all the other larger supply shops that I have contacted in the USA will not ship componants to Canada. Some guys on this site will say that Sinclair's is expensive, well those boys have never shopped in Canada. Although comparatively speaking Sinclair's is more expensive than many of the other suppliers in the USA they seem to carry very good inventories of the products that I purchased from them. FS

Posts: 698 | Location: Edmonton Alberta | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Order from wholesale sports or just go to the store. seem to be the cheapest in canada with good selections. Last I heard the border will not allow reloading components to cross but will allow reloading equipment to cross. This all happened after 9/11 by the way. not that that matters, just a sore spot. Smiler

Posts: 115 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eh ? Don't you chaps manufacture any projectiles up there ?. What's up with that ?.

You need to rid you're selves of those dam English influences !. Too many liberal bastards down this way to !.

I like NH state Motto . Live Free or Die !. Although to many Dummycrats there also !.

Good on Ya mates . Shoot Straight Know Your Target . ... salute

Posts: 1738 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote