New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redding T-7...Anyone using this press?
 Login/Join

<BusPilot>
posted
Got started with the Lee Challenger (thanks to Scott Williams) and believe it or not have gotten some great handloads for our .44mag loads.
Will be starting rifle loads now and am looking for something quality and a little quicker. I actually enjoy handloading for a hobby beside shooting. Any one have comments on this new press?

one of us
Picture of CK
posted Hide Post
I got a T-7 on order, should be here around the end of the month..........Will let know when I try it out.

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I got mine for Christmas and all I can say is wow. This is one well designed and built press. Very smooth operation, just like the manual says it is..

Posts: 2 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 05 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to those of your who got T-7 presses. Even the older model of the Redding press is considered to be one of the best turret presses around, and supposedly the T-7 is an improved version.

Where can one get the best deal for this press?

[ 01-08-2003, 08:15: Message edited by: Ray, Alaska ]

Posts: 2448 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 25 May 2002Reply With Quote
<su35>
posted
Ray, I have one on back order with Midway, It was
something like $154.00 and with a set of dies was
$174.00. I should be with in a dollar or two as my memory serves me. I saw one at Bruno's store in Phoenix for a $174.00 w/o dies.
I have had my on order since 11/18. I called Redding and asked when they would have new presses manufactured to fill back orders. They said mid Janurary. I also went ahead and orderd the new style primer tube that attaches to the press as well.
Looks top draw.

BTW That comes out to $20.00 for dies. Not a bad deal at all! I ordered 338 win mag.