THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    What die set Redding Die should I order for .280?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What die set Redding Die should I order for .280?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need to know which set of Redding die's I should order for reloading? I am a begginer just starting out, which set do I need, how many pieces is it? Thank you
Elmer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Deciding which type of dies to buy will depend on what you want to do to your cases, and how picky you want to be. First figure out whether or not you want to full length size or neck size, and sometimes it is good to have both types of dies on hand. It's hard to tell you what type of dies to buy because I do not know what you want to do to your cases. Since you are new, it may be good to do a little research on the difference between the two sizing methods and go from there. Personally for neck sizing I like the redding bushing style dies.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmerdeer:
I need to know which set of Redding die's I should order for reloading? I am a begginer just starting out, which set do I need, how many pieces is it? Thank you
Elmer

Welcome!
You have already done the hard part -choosing good tools. What will serve you best is also economical. Redding's full length resizing die along with their bullet seating die, are available in a handy two die sets for less than $25.00.