Find
Notify
Tools

Hodgdons data site
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted
What`s up with Hodgdon and their data site? I tried going there tonight and was asked for a user name and password.

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Looks like they are having issues....

Posts: 24 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 16 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats a drag , Hope they don't make is start paying for a subscription. This hobby is expensive already.
...tj3006

freedom1st

One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
I noticed the same thing when I tried to access it tonight. I am assuming that they are doing some work to their site and this isn't an attempt to shut'er down!!

Well, they really aren't debates... more like horse and pony shows... without the pony... just the whores.

1955, Top tax rate, 92%... unemployment, 4%.

"Beware of the Free Market. There are only two ways you can make that work. Either you bring the world's standard of living up to match ours, or lower ours to meet their's. You know which way it will go."
by My Great Grandfather, 1960

Protection for Monsanto is Persecution of Farmers.

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
I don't think they are going the "Barnes" route. I too think they are probably just doing some updating.

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tnek!! thumb

Well, they really aren't debates... more like horse and pony shows... without the pony... just the whores.

"Beware of the Free Market. There are only two ways you can make that work. Either you bring the world's standard of living up to match ours, or lower ours to meet their's. You know which way it will go."

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tnekkcc:
It looks ok now

Yup, Working just fine now.

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pdpdad
posted Hide Post
Its back to not working.

Posts: 48 | Location: Central Indiana | Registered: 16 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
Alright Hodgdons!! Mad
Stop messing with my Bible!!
killpc
They should really consider setting up a mirror site while they make their updates to the original.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup, down again here too.

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
It is still down........

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just checked my Hodgdon #26 Manual - it is still fine with all the normal Loads showing. thumb

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's back up again.....for now anyway! Big Grin

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Works once again!

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
It is up but there are a lot of calibers missing. I am looking forward to seeing what new data they have updated.

Bob