Find
Notify
Tools

HOOOO, BABY!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted
ALLLRIGHT!!! Natchez Shooters Supply's ENTIRE 580 page catalog is now online, so, we can now devote even more time to staring at our computer screens!!

They're also going to post their bi-monthly Specials Catalog (great deals on Accurate powders & stuff) online too, according to Chris, their Internet sales guy!

I can see my work production dropping off big-time.

http://www.natchezss.com/icat/p/t0.html

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
<green 788>
posted
Thanks for the tip and the link, R. Natchez is hard to beat.

Dan

one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
R-WEST:

I supsect that if your production at works drops off any more, you will have to pay the company just to use their computer for reloading/shooting stuff. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

cwilson

Posts: 715 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
<green 788>
posted
I placed an order via the Natchez online catalog last night. It works well... [Cool]

Dan

www.natchezss.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
International orders: dealers only.

brrr

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
cwilson -

quote:
I suspect that if your production at works drops off any more, you will have to pay the company just to use their computer for reloading/shooting stuff.
In case you haven't noticed, I now have an Executive Administrative Assistant. She does eveything while I sit in here and converse with gun buddies, order stuff online, etc.. Life is good [Big Grin]

Now, if I could just figure out how to get a shooting range set up outside my office window. I'm wasting a lot of good shooting time in here.

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote