THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Primer swap: CCI Small Rifle magnum for large rifle, regular or magnum, any brand

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Primer swap: CCI Small Rifle magnum for large rifle, regular or magnum, any brand
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a quantity of CCI Small Rifle Magnum primers -- just under 500 -- that I'd like to swap for an equal quantity of large rifle, regular or magnum, Remington, CCI, Federal, or Winchester primers.

Anyone interested?

[ 10-24-2003, 01:19: Message edited by: LE270 ]

Posts: 5883 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't think the haz mat shipping fee would be worth it.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Saugerties, New York | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg K:
I don't think the haz mat shipping fee would be worth it.

True. It will work only with someone who is near me so that we can do it in person.

Posts: 5883 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote