Find
Notify
Tools

New trimmer. Sinclair-Wilson Ultimate
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted
The nice man in the brown truck stopped by today.

Oh my.

Just dial in the trim length. Check a trimmed case to confirm. Then trim, trim, trim.

Big Grin

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted Hide Post
Admittedly, I was a little pissed when, as a young boy, I learned that Santa Claus was a myth.

However, as a young man I learned that the swift skinny man in the brown truck not only brought much cooler gifts throughout the year, but he could also kick the shit out of the jolly old white-bearded fat bastard who relied upon airborne Amish technology.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They are great trimmers for sure, a little slow, but I love the 'lathe like' quality...

Having to buy case holders for each case family is a PITA an wallet too, but I still have one for basically all my calibers....very repeatable and accurate length!

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
I could never get as consistent with my RCBS trimmer as I would have liked.

The Wilson trimmed brass is smack dead on.

I still want to get a power setup for doing .223 and .308 to maximize the speed of my Dillon 650.

But for my hunting and target loads, the Wilson setup is very nice.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kenati:
Admittedly, I was a little pissed when, as a young boy, I learned that Santa Claus was a myth.

However, as a young man I learned that the swift skinny man in the brown truck not only brought much cooler gifts throughout the year, but he could also kick the shit out of the jolly old white-bearded fat bastard who relied upon airborne Amish technology.

clap