Find
Notify
Tools

Remington bullet B.C.s
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of CLL
posted
Is it to much to ask that Remington provide ballistic coefficiants for the bullets they sell ? I feel it would help reloders make better decisions reguarding bullet selection .

Posts: 200 | Location: CA,U.S.A. | Registered: 14 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, Remington does indeed list the ballictic coefficients for all the bullets they sell in factory ammunition.

If you look at the 2003 Remington catalog, starting on page 45, under Centerfire Ballistics, they list all the loads they currently sell. On the far right hand edge of the page is a column that lists the ballistic coefficients.

They list them for all of the bullets offered, be it a Remington or a Swift or a V-Max, whatever.

R F

Posts: 1220 | Location: Hanford, CA, USA | Registered: 12 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CLL
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks for the response , I'm looking for the B.C. for a .323 185 cor-lokt as you might know Remington does'nt factory load the 185 in the 8mm Mauser . I also shoot 150s in my 06 , 55s in 22-250 . I usally buy bulk Rem bullets from Midway . I went to the Remington web site and under thier reloding section all I found was shotshell info. I guess what I'd like is a list of all thier bullets with a B.C. printed next to it , not just the bullets they use in factory cartridges .

one of us
Picture of CLL
posted Hide Post
I was able to print the catalog so I did get some info , we just had a little shaker here deffinatly felt it in Lompoc , oh the joy of living on faults .

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hope you were able to get the information you needed.

Yeah, we felt it pretty good here in Hanford, I imagine you got a pretty good jolt in Lompoc. We turned on the internet at work and I was amazed at how many after shocks there were. Seemed to be one after another for quite a long while.

R F

Posts: 1220 | Location: Hanford, CA, USA | Registered: 12 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
It took me over 6 months orf harassing them, but I got a listing of Remington BCs some years ago.
It is in the "Load From A Disk" software also.

All that to say . . .
Remington
224 55 PSP 0.197
224 55 HPPL 0.229

308 150 PSPCL 0.314

8mm 170 SPCL 0.254
185 PSPCL 0.300

Hope that helps!

LouisB

Posts: 4258 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CLL
posted Hide Post
Thanks for 185 B.C. Louis and thanks for the catalogue information Mr. Flowers . HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAY"S , CLINT

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
For the record, here's a link to a PDF file that appears to have most of the ballistic info for Remington ammo .

Take Care and Merry Christmas,

-Steve

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote