Find
Notify
Tools

NATCHEZZ SHOOTERS SUPPLY QUESTION??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi guys,

I get flyers from Natchezz. They show good sale prices on RWS brass. When I go online to order the brass however, all I can get are the standard, Not-so-good prices.

Does anyone know if they honor their sale prices anymore? By the time I get a lull in the action at the clinic they are usually closed (different time zones and all).

Thanks,

LD

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just order from them when you get up in the morning. They took orders by phone 25 years ago.

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
LD

Order before you get in the clinic, they are on eastern time so they are in operation before those in Idaho even wake up.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4260 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Call them. They'll give you the sale price, I've even had them match prices for other company's sale prices also. They're a good group.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds good then.
My daily clock is the opposite of every one elses around here.
I wake up at 2:00pm MST, see patients until they stop coming in, and then due paperwork until 03:00.

I'll set an alarm on Tuesday.

Thanks,
LD

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you look on the back of the Flier where your address is printed, there is a KEY #. I give them that on the phone and never have a problem.

One thing I do like about Natchez is they seem to have the things "in stock". I have a heck of a time with Midway EDIT IN: Midsouth Shooters Supply ever having anything I want.

Oh yes, Natchez does occasionally have a misprint between the Part # of the Item and the Description. It helps me to pre-check the Part # with whoever makes the product - like Scope Rings or Iron Sights.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip about the Key#.

Right now I'm doing a lot of load development for cartridges that only RWS makes brass for. It is either Natchezz or Huntingtons. I did order some brass from Johannsen Jagd last year - YIKES!!!.

I look forward to the day that I can order half a container direct from RWS/RUAG.

BTW, The 6.5 x 65 RWS cartridge is essentially the 6.5-06 cartridge, except with wonderful brass.

LD

one of us
posted Hide Post
I corrected my previous post to reflect my Ordering Problems with Midsouth Shooters Supply, not Midway.
-----

Someone was recently posting about a 6.5-06 on one of these Boards. Should be quite a fine Cartridge like that or your 6.5x65 RWS.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote