New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway sucks
 Login/Join

<Kimmo E>
posted
Midway has taken over a lokal retailer, Nilsson import the sortiment has grown but the prices has been rised.

Norma brass
222r
127kr-218kr (box of 20) approx. 10-18$ A box of 20 norma ammo cost 195kr.

6,55*55
137-266kr approx 11-21$
A box of Norma 155gr Alaska costs 300kr.

How do they do that bring it over the atlantic ocean and home?

Kimmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
Where is Nilsson import located?

Posts: 258 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland US of A | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had a Midway habbit.
I was ordering every week and spent over $2k/year.
Then they changed shipping costs and I quit.
I have been cold turkey for two year, and I have not spent a penny at Midway since.

I like Lock Stock and Barrel, Graf and sons, and Sinclair now.
http://www.lockstock.com/
http://www.grafs.com/
http://www.sinclairintl.com/

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tombo21:
Where is Nilsson import located?

Considering Kimmo E is from Sweeden, and he's wondering about shipping Norma ammo across the Atlantic twice, I'd hazzard a guess that Nilsson Import is in Sweeden.

Clark
I prefer the seperate shipping charges, as the old pricing had you paying excess shipping charges. IE: order 3 3oz items and you paid for 3 pounds of shipping charges (each item had a 1 lb shipping charge built into it)

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
<Kimmo E>
posted
Yes Nilsson import were in Sweden.
What i ment was i would have to pay just as much as an American has to do for Swedish stuff.
We already has high prices for Remington and Whinchester.ex Remington 700vls approx. 900$

Kimmo

<eldeguello>
posted
Py sheeminy Hans, I guess I vill!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Naw, what I meant was I travel to Sweden often and never have heard of nilsson import.....but I know where almost all of the "system bolage" are located... [Smile]

Posts: 258 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland US of A | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I find that surprising. But what the heck is a sortiment? I've never heard of it and can't find it in any dictionaries.
I've personally never had any complaints. They seem to have good prices and they offer prompt delivery. Oh well...you can't please everybody.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Not to get off the subject, but Tombo21, next Wed. i'm moving my mother from Pasadena, MD to CO. via I-70. I'll miss the crabbing-- a lot.

Posts: 926 | Location: pueblo.co | Registered: 03 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
and the "natty Bo" , hon...