THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Problem with a Redding Match Grade Powder Measurer

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Problem with a Redding Match Grade Powder Measurer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello all,

I have a Redding Match Grade powder measurer but the metering dial is so hard to turn, the screw at the base moves more than the dial. After a number of turns the screw lets loose and you can't increase the dial.

Does anyone know a cause for this? I don't want to have to return it now as I am loading for the hunting season.

What is Reddings return policy or customer service?

Thanks guys,

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Abob
posted Hide Post
Redding's customer service was great when I dealed with them, just go to their website, either call them or email

Jim

fur, feathers, & meat in the freezersalute
"Pass it on to your kids"

Posts: 822 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone know a cause for this?

I can't figger out what you're saying but there is a knurled finger screw that locks the metering thimble; I assume you have loosened that?

Posts: 1615 | Location: South Western North Carolina | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote