Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Source of Reloading Data for the 9.3x62mm
 Login/Join

posted
Out of 3 reloading manuals I own, I have found the sum total of 1 load for the 9.3x62mm

Quite few people here have kindly suggested pet loads, but I would like some general load data on this round. Is Does anybody know if there a "oneload/one caliber" book produced for this round? If not, which reloading manuals covers it best?

Regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pete -

Don't know which covers it best (each has its own axe to grind)... but you'll find data in:

Accurate #1
Accurate #2
A-Square #1
Barnes 1,2,3
Deva #3
Lapua #1, 2
Nobel #7
Nosler #5
SomChem 1997
Speer 11,12,13
Swift #1
Vectan #4
VihtaVuOri #1,2, 2000

and

Handloaders 29, 124, 155, 199, 216
Shooting Times Nov 1992

Hope that helps,
greg
www.gmdr.com

Posts: 46 | Location: far northern california (where guns aren't evil) | Registered: 21 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have used:-

Speer manual
Nosler manual
Viht (lapua) website and free pamphlet
Hodgdon website
Quickload

Posts: 2258 | Location: Bristol, England | Registered: 24 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Do you need Data? You can download VithaVuori manual (metric or not) from Lapua Site , and if you can wait some time, I think that on monday morning I can send you other data.
bye

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm not aware of a "one cartridge" reloading book, like the Loadbooks, for the 9.3x62.

Hodgdon has data online at:
http://www.hodgdon.com/data/rifle/93x62.php

Also, the Nosler #5 manual has a good section on the 9.3x62.

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents,

I had a look at the online manuals for a few poweder company's today with the view of making my own version of "one calibre/one book". If I can figure out how to copy text in Acrobat Reader I will give it a go over the next few weeks,

If I manage to do this I will post the results here and folks can send stuff for inclusion. All I ask is that it be published loads verifiable on line or in print some where,

Regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pete,

Just FYI: In order to select and copy text from an Acrobat document (.pdf file) you'll need one of the full versions of Adobe Acrobat (Standard or Professional). I don't think the free Acrobat Reader software will do it.

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Thanks for that...I know less about PC's than i do about reloading for this calibre and thats saying a lot!

Regards,

Pete